Thumbs up Should You Choose a New or Used Domain?

I think I have heard that an old domain is better in terms of SEO. But buying a domain from the current user would cost you a lot of money. Registering an expired domain would be efficient in this case.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Jake View Post
    I think I have heard that an old domain is better in terms of SEO. But buying a domain from the current user would cost you a lot of money. Registering an expired domain would be efficient in this case.
    Agreed wtih you !!

I also agreed with Jake, But most important thing is that If we purchase old domain and that domain affected by Google algorithm badly then it will be not much useful from SEO purpose.

You can guy aged domains from godaddy auctions if you consider the seo factor on age
    Join the Fastest Growing Web Hosting Forums

If a domain has has good quality previous backlinks than it's good to be choosing that one

if a domain like keyword in your website,it increase traffic of visitor in your website. it's easy

I agree with you. But actually there could be some problems with used domain, that we don't know the domain's history. Maybe it could have been in restricted list of Google or other websites.
    iGloo App Review | iGloo Launch Platform- How to build a perfect page
    WP Link Shield Review - Are You Losing 60% Commission?

If I find old domain relevant to my theme of website, then I would prefer it. With the new domain, we will have to work a lot on its SEO.

Old domains are actually good for SEO because domain which is having more age is prioritized by Google. So I suggest choosing the old domain.

Used domain are better for SEO because of its age. But it doesnt mean new domain does not have a chance
    Future products review - Review of hottest products before they are even launched. Take a look to become the first mover and enjoy that advantage.
    https://www.futureproductsreview.com/