Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need reliable reseller

The reason for my request is that I need to choose the most reliable host offering reseller hosting plans. What can you say about sivehost.com and their reseller deals? Will it be worth to deal with them?

@Snoopy Choosing the right reseller provider worth a lot. This is the foundation stone laid for your hosting company. I have not heard about the host you mentioned. But it doesn’t matter what they advertise but what matters is if they are providing their offerings with high quality.

I have noticed that they are offering support for your customers as well. Here is where the question arise, how effectively?
    There are a lot of features which your reseller host can provide you with, like an automated backup system.

You might need to check many options before settling with one.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I can recommend Rogohosting.com if you need reliable reseller hosting solutions at good rates.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

They are offering special: 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get reseller hosting solutions with high stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Not all these "dry" recommendations would help you choosing right host to start reseller business, but start real conversation with the provider, check their uptime, live technical support availability and effectiveness, services they offer, how long company is on the market and finally browse for REAL customer reviews on the non-affiliated review sites like ShopperApproved or Trustpilot.

Cheers!
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

Why not to choose QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting deals?

My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Check out their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Dailyrazor.com
    Their reseller hosting deals impressed me with the price and features. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.

We are serving hosting customers since 2007, delivering fast and powerful web hosting, which includes reliable VPS and Reseller hosting with the private label and full technical support whenever needed.
    Our cPanel Reseller Plans start from as low as EUR 9.99 /mo. no contracts, no hidden fees, monthly payments only, 15-days full money back guarantee!

Check out or live chat with us at www.euro-space.net

Cheers!
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

Honestly, I don't have any idea about the web hosting provider you mentioned though you can research on this web host on Google. I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Reseller hosting services. AccuWebHosting utilizes the combination of CloudLinux OS, LiteSpeed Web Server along with blazing fast SSD drives.

The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and emails. AccuWebHosting's support team is very helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. They have got over 12 years of experience serving over 20000+ customers across the globe. They are highly praised by the customers and featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Have you looked for customer reviews on them? According to my knowledge SiveHost.com technical team is skilled enough. You will get trustworthy service for reasonable price.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that SiveHost.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

sivehost is hosting good.prices is high .But there are many reseller hosting .they are offering cheap

Please check the link for the reseller hosting : http://leapswitch.com/reseller-hosting/
    We have 24x7x365 days support through phone,chat and email and have location in India, USA and Europe. We have our own servers in India location.

I suggest you check with other hosting providers,and compare with prices and hardware setup,also check in reviews about providers, and select plans based on your requirement.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast