Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nofollow is an HTML attribute value used to instruct search engines bots that a hyperlink should not influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. If a search engine finds a “no follow” backlink it will just ignore the link and will not get deeper into crawling and no link juice is passed. So “no follow” backlinks are not important in terms of search engines as it is not crawled. The comments section mostly have no follow links. But that does not mean that these links are useless. You can still get some quality traffic from these also.

Do-follow links are highly recommended for SEO purpose because crawler will index the links which are do-follow. Once the do-follow link is indexed, it will improve the rank of the website on search engine.

Thus, Do-follow is more advantageous as compared to No-follow.

Both of most important for SEO purpose, If you Create Do-follow backlinks for your website then it will more beneficial for your domain authority and if create No-follow backlinks then it will drive more directly traffic on your website. Backlinks are important but spaming is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackandrew View Post
    I’m doing blog commenting but all blog commenting links give me Nofollow links even forum signature also give me Nofollow, how can I get Dofollow backlinks. And please suggest me which links are beneficial Dofollow or Nofollow?
    Website need to have combination of both Dofollow and Nofollow Links, Dofollow links help to increase website traffic and keyword ranking whereas Nofollow link helps to improve traffic only.

Not all Off Page techniques will give you Dofollow link, submission give combination of Dofollow as well as Nofollow link. Mostly high authority sites are giving Nofollow links in order to keep sites secure from blacklisted sites. However you can opt for submissions like Forum Posting, Directory Submission and Profile creation, some of the backlinks from these techniques will give you Dofollow backlink.

According to me, Do follow sites is better than the no follow sites because do follow site create the quality backlinks.

Do-follow from the website with the good DA is better than no-follow. But you have back links from a website with a bad DA, which will hurts your website ranking.

DO follow links will help you in improvings your rankings in webpage where as No follow will just give you traffic

Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website Giving us link juice and a backlink.

In my opinion, both are important. Dofollow links will bring your site link authority and get better rankings while nofollow links will drive traffics for your site.
    WordPress Tips & Tutorials @ WPGuideline.com

You need combination of Do follow and No follow in the ratio 60:40.
    Do follow links help to build good domain authority. This improves your ranking in the search engine.
    While No follow links help to keep google penalty at bay by ensuring that not all backlinks to your domain are Do follow.
    Also No follow as well as do follow links help generate good traffic to your website.
    Peace.

I agree that dofollow links are better than nofollow, however, both are important.

do follow is helpfull to ranking and no follow is for direct come to visitors.

Links are how search engine bots see relationships between websites. They travel from one website to another via do-follow links, passing over nofollow links. But nofollow links can also add value to your website.

if you get a no-follow backlink, the linking page doesn’t pass the authority to your page. It won’t improve your rankings and transfer any PageRank.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainjoy View Post
    You need combination of Do follow and No follow in the ratio 60:40.
    I agree, from experience this is the best ratio of links!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12