Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Limits on Page ?

Hello Friends

i need your Help my question is

On my website page the content length is 250-300 words per page, is this enough or we should increase its limit? What are minimum & maximum content limit for the web pages?

250-300 words is best length of any page description. I also want this information.

It should be increased by 450-500 words, but it also depend on how your content presented. It should not be like an essay, it should be like divided in points that attract visitor to read content on your page. Also content should not be over promotional, try to maintain it between promotion and information.

Content limit depends on the type of information you are providing on your webpage. There is actually no limit of content unless they are written with good grammar and with the use of proper keywords for optimization.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

You can keep around 500 words content on each page of the website.

It depends on what kind of articles you want to post, around 300 words per page is the best; but under 200 or over 400 is still ok

Don't mind the length of your contents. 200 - 400 words is good enough, you just need to provide proper keywords.
    iGloo App Review | iGloo Launch Platform- How to build a perfect page
    WP Link Shield Review - Are You Losing 60% Commission?

Content is king. You should first check that in your content your keyword came or not. Content should be at least 200 words.

200-300 words is best length of any page description.

250-300 words is enough for webpage content.If you want you can add more content but it is not compulsory.As per user and google 300words content ids enough because i don't think user will be interested to read long and lengthy content.

Website content minimum 500 words is good in SEO point of view. You need to give complete information about your services with unique content and easily understand by every users.

I think 800 words or 1000 words is the best

Quote Originally Posted by daviddakarai View Post
    Website content minimum 500 words is good in SEO point of view. You need to give complete information about your services with unique content and easily understand by every users.
    I agree with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast