Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    s there a limit to how much you can post on one WP page? If so, what is it (is it a certain amount of storage/memory? or a certain number of images? etc.)

I'm using the Twenty-ten theme and have created multiple PAGES (organized using the drop-down menu bar)... as well as multiple POSTS. Don't know if it's important to note the difference, with regard to this problem, but just in case -- my problem/question is related to the PAGES.

I'm trying to use pages to display different product lines, and have been inserting images into transparent tables (to organize the images) on each page. Problem is -- once I add more than 10 images, WP stops displaying my content on that page (and in essence, the page goes blank). All of the content still shows up when I bring up the page editor out of the dashboard... but it simply will not display to my audience anymore.

I've spent the past 30 minutes fiddling around, and through trial and error have determined that it seems to be a page limit issue... mainly because once I delete the 11th image, and go back to just 10, my content displays again. Add an 11th, and it disappears.

I things content limit 500 words is enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12