Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: secure fast VPN

secure fast VPN

Hello, folks. I am looking for secure and fast VPN service. Found attractive deals from VPN.Asia that offer cheap deals, various locations and money back guarantee. What can you say about them? Any recommendations?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Well i don't said anything about them, because i heard first time this type of server. Well you have to check all the details and also about support. If you think that it would be better for you then don't feel any hesitate to go with them.

Indeed, to know more about any service provider it would be wise to look for customer reviews on them. I heard that vpn.asia is offering cheap and stable solutions with 7 days money back guarantee and promo coupon GIVEME25

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Hello, folks. I am looking for secure and fast VPN service. Found attractive deals from VPN.Asia that offer cheap deals, various locations and money back guarantee. What can you say about them? Any recommendations?
    Did you check their reviews? Do they offer money back guarantee? Do they provide free 24x7 support?

To my mind VPN.Asia is a perfect place to get quality VPN services with best performance and uptime you can get for that money. You will be pleased with their professional staff and powerful servers.

Well why you ever need a VPN now?!

You always can rent a Linux server for few hours for the nearly $0.01/hour and setup a proxy in a few commands then
    While you didn't need it anymore all you need is destroy it and create a new one if needed

I can show you how to configure that if you'd like

According to my research VPN.Asia is providing featured VPN services with big variety of protocol choice, location choice and affordable prices, you can rely on them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

i use hide.me vpn , it is very good

there are many alternatives, go with OpenVZ VPS plans where you can use VPN. I suggest you to go with Russia Based VPS for your needs, where you can get Fast network connectivity, unmetered bandwidth and DMCA Friendly. Visit VPS9 networks Russia based VPS hosting.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Take a look HostWinds VPN. At $8 a month you can have the complete anonymity you are looking for.
    Hostwinds - Unlimited Web Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Low Server Loads
    Hostwinds - VPS Hosting
    OpenVZ | SolusVM
    Skype Me! hostwinds.jessej

★ NO bandwidth limit, Unlimited FREE trial
    ★ Unblock YouTube, Youku, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo,etc today
    ★ Tens of Thousands Users' Choice
    ★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
    ★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
    ★ Unlimited promotion bonus reward

■ Many Countries and Locations for Your Choice
    Our servers are located in US, UK, Japan, China, Italy, Netherlands, Canada, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Sweden, Romania, Brazil, Switzerland, Iceland, Czech and more countries and areas. You can unblock and access web contents as you will get a different geo-IP address by connecting to our servers.

■ Encrypt your Data on Public WiFi
    We provide up to 256 bit encryption to protect your connection on WiFi or hotspots. It will prevent hackers from stealing your data or privacy. It also works for bypass sensitive VOIP or proxy, your content will be more safe now.

■ Easy to Use
    You can easily decide which is the best and fastest VPN server for you by using our speed test tool. Just tap the test button and all servers will be tested in queue. You can also sort all the servers by download speed, stability, country/area or PING latency, etc.

■ One Click Connection
    Select your server and one click, then your connection will be tunneled to our servers safely and secure. Enjoy our fast VPN service and we are always ready to listen to your voices and advice.

■ Best China VPN Providers
    Travelling or working in China now? Don't worry, you can still access Facebook, Twitter, etc using Fast Secure VPN service. Meet best VPN in China now. Powered by Shadowsocks, L2TP, PPTP, OpenVPN technologies.

Quote Originally Posted by seoexpert147 View Post
    ★ NO bandwidth limit, Unlimited FREE trial
    ★ Unblock YouTube, Youku, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo,etc today
    ★ Tens of Thousands Users' Choice
    ★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
    ★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
    ★ Unlimited promotion bonus reward

■ Many Countries and Locations for Your Choice
    Our servers are located in US, UK, Japan, China, Italy, Netherlands, Canada, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Sweden, Romania, Brazil, Switzerland, Iceland, Czech and more countries and areas. You can unblock and access web contents as you will get a different geo-IP address by connecting to our servers.

■ Encrypt your Data on Public WiFi
    We provide up to 256 bit encryption to protect your connection on WiFi or hotspots. It will prevent hackers from stealing your data or privacy. It also works for bypass sensitive VOIP or proxy, your content will be more safe now.

■ Easy to Use
    You can easily decide which is the best and fastest VPN server for you by using our speed test tool. Just tap the test button and all servers will be tested in queue. You can also sort all the servers by download speed, stability, country/area or PING latency, etc.

■ One Click Connection
    Select your server and one click, then your connection will be tunneled to our servers safely and secure. Enjoy our fast VPN service and we are always ready to listen to your voices and advice.

■ Best China VPN Providers
    Travelling or working in China now? Don't worry, you can still access Facebook, Twitter, etc using Fast Secure VPN service. Meet best VPN in China now. Powered by Shadowsocks, L2TP, PPTP, OpenVPN technologies.
    Tanks for information, my best vpn is a hospot shield.

Setup is easy, whether you’re using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Our user-friendly apps let you secure your connection and unblock websites in one click. Just sign up, install, and connect.

I used NordVPN. I think its simple setup and utilize. Wide assortment of servers accessible, including ultra-quick and ultra-secure servers. Up to six synchronous associations. P2P permitted. Different server farms. Backings stages other than PCs and cell phones. Keeps running on all major working frameworks.
    Read more for another tips

Best VPNs for Online Privacy and Security (2018)
    ExpressVPN – The Best “All Round” VPN ($6.67/mo) ...
    NordVPN – Best “Cheap” VPN ($2.99/mo) ...
    Perfect-Privacy – Unlimited Simultaneous Connections ($10.49/mo) ...
    CyberGhost – Great Features, Average Speed ($3.50/mo) ...
    Trust.Zone – Fast VPN w/ Small Server Network ($3.33/mo)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast