Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where is the dedicated hosting service used?

Hello friends,

I always look for a few things:
    1. Reliability
    2. Support/Knowledge
    3. Price
    As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.
    Pretty good dedicated servers offered by these decent hosts:
    1) Rareservers.com
    2) Hostwinds.com
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

There are many purposes to use dedicated hosting services some of them are like,
    - for backup
    - to Host many websites
    - to maintain data of an organization
    - for web hosting
    - to control the website traffic
    - for better performance of your websites
    - maintaining your client's websites
    - gaming
    - Uploading and downloading files
    and much more.

- Dedicated hosting services allow the users to have their own space or their own web server.

- It can be handled by the user having the full control over the operating system and the resources it uses.

- It doesn’t allow the user to own the server but it is just another type of self managed or unmanaged server.

- Dedicated servers are less costly and they allow better services than the shared ones due to the reliability.

- Dedicated servers require lots of responsibility and maintenance to manage the resources and to provide the services.

- It provides higher security as it is better than the other servers like shared servers that compromise on security as it is shared between many.

If you ask me, I have seen really cool dedicated servers offered by Rogohosting.com - pricing is really competitive.
    It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support. Use their 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Check out deals provided by Exmasters.com. Their reliable servers are excellent, prices are cheap and support is active for 24 hours.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

The best and most reliable dedicated server providers are hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    They have stable servers which cost little and their technicians are skillful and knowledgeable. They are able to fix issues if they occur in no time.

Dedicated server hosting where we required following given below:
    Backup server
    Database
    Application Server
    E-mail servers
    requirement to increase the maximum limit for uploading files
    Intensive use of databases via forums
    host traffic intensive sites for customers

Basically Dedicated servers used by the big application servers, backup servers and many more where high resources required.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

You can store your data (on SATA disks) or run applications or whatever you want. One of the biggest advantages is that you "pay as you go" which means you only pay for what you use. I have got websites with 20-25k visits / day and I tried a trial version for $99 on 10gbps.io and then I migrate all of my files to them. They are little bit more expensive but you pay for quality (support, 100% uplink). Let me know if you would like to know more information about my dedicated server.

I know QHoster.com is reliable one. They offer a wide range of dedicated server hosting packages to choose from.
    You can choose between these server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Dedicated servers are use as

game server,
    email server,
    back-up-server,
    high load websites hosting server,
    Data,movie,image download & upload server.
    Application server,
    database
    apps

If you need professional offshore host offering servers in various locations, I can highly recommend Superbithost.com and their solutions.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

I have found some nice customer hosting reviews here: https://freedom.reviews/en/superbithost.com.html

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc. There is also another level of dedicated or managed hosting commonly referred to as complex managed hosting. Complex Managed Hosting applies to both physical dedicated servers, Hybrid server and virtual servers, with many companies choosing a hybrid (combination of physical and virtual) hosting solution. There are many similarities between standard and complex managed hosting but the key difference is the level of administrative and engineering support that the customer pays for – owing to both the increased size and complexity of the infrastructure deployment. The provider steps in to take over most of the management, including security, memory, storage and IT support. The service is primarily proactive in nature.[1] Server administration can usually be provided by the hosting company as an add-on service. In some cases a dedicated server can offer less overhead and a larger return on investment. Dedicated servers are most often housed in data centers, similar to colocation facilities, providing redundant power sources and HVAC systems. In contrast to colocation, the server hardware is owned by the provider and in some cases they will provide support for operating systems or applications.[citation needed]

Using a dedicated hosting service offers the benefits of high performance, security, email stability, and control. Due to the relatively high price of dedicated hosting, it is mostly used by websites that receive a large volume of traffIC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast