Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need suitable host for my few customers

hi,
    I have a few customers ( 5-10 customer ) , every one of them need ready full website ( design & coding , host & domain , cpanel to mange his host if he like that) .
    what is the suitable host which I can make a full website ( host & domain , cpanel , public folder ) for every one .

thank you

The comparison will help you to make a notion of the hosting services market and choose the best option. Check out these decent hosts:
    1) Kvchosting.com - use the code: "bhw20" to get 20% off the price on reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting!
    2) Swissns.ch - use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF
    3) Inmotionhosting.com - contact them directly for further details.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by bAsiiiM View Post
    hi,
    I have a few customers ( 5-10 customer ) , every one of them need ready full website ( design & coding , host & domain , cpanel to mange his host if he like that) .
    what is the suitable host which I can make a full website ( host & domain , cpanel , public folder ) for every one .

thank you
    Why not to give Hostwinds.com a try?
    You can also trust SolVPS.com web host!

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important. Take your time to compare them and choose the best.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Why not chat with us live about Professional Reseller Hosting by EURO-SPACE ? We help our customer with starting their reseller business, managing account, securing and providing 24x7 technical support, as well as FREE live migration of the accounts.

Our customer reviews are also great, check them out at Trustpilot

Cheers!
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

May I recommend Hostwinds.com hosting provider based on litespeed and ssd for best performance. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

The Internet of Things and You

The Four Internet of Things Connectivity Models Explained

Big Cloud Provider Pre-Leases Digital”s Entire First Japan Data Center

Intel Promotes Top Data Center Executive Diane Bryant

Host Europe Group Shops for Buyers: Report

Microsoft Azure Offers Support Upgrades for Select Enterprise Cloud Users

Nlyte Cooks Up DCIM Software Module for Government Agencies

Texas Data Center Boom Filling up Public Coffers

Rackspace Taps AppFormix to Deliver Improved OpenStack Cloud Performance

Cogeco Peer 1 Names Former Cologix Exec VP and GM of Canada

Try Hostwinds.com .. it is very suitable for your requirement

Seems Hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Check offer section in forum, and Research in google about some of popular website like spicyhost,scopehosts,or leasedlayer,they are offering very less price with Good Customer services.and also you can search about inetwebhost also....
    Inetwebhost.net : New Website Design
    Shared hosting at 1.99Euros/mo. | SSD Dedicated servers
    Affordable Unmanaged VPS | Cloud VPS | Metal Server and much more

+++ votes for Kvchosting.com and their ssd reseller hosting solutions.
    I like this decent hosting provider and can highly recommend their hosting services to others.
    Double Thumbs Up! You can also like Kvchosting facebook page!

You can take reselling hosting from reseller club

I would say that I have to agree with @thatguy and @Srujna Reddy
    Hostwinds - Unlimited Web Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Low Server Loads
    Hostwinds - VPS Hosting
    OpenVZ | SolusVM
    Skype Me! hostwinds.jessej

If you are in search of quality reseller host you will be pleased with SiveHost.com. With their plans you will receive high uptime, helpful support and various useful features included.

Hey, I can see already you have received ample of hosting sites as an option but still I would like to share one web-presence solutions site named as Go-hosting.in at http://go-hosting.in/ as this portal is having amazing COMBO PLANS which will definitely benefits your needs. Of-course, it also offers ample of individual plans with affordable -price. See many hosting service providers available out there in the market no doubt you can find any of them good fit according to your needs and budget. but the features along with the plan , Go-hosting is offering is remarkable. Do research then decide.

Hope you find this helpful. Thank you

I am using spicyhost.in they are giving excellent Quality service, and prices also very less..just check with website..and now some offers going on in spicyhost..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast