Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what kind of server should i choose?

hi all,

I want to set up website,
    what kind of server do you advice?
    ssd or else?

thanks

SSD is a good choice if your website consumes more space.

If you are just beginning, shared hosting can be a good solution. Once the requirements increases, can upgrade to VPS, dedicated or cloud solutions as per requirement.

What kind of website you want to host? and what is the database size? mention all your needs. I suggest you to go for SSD based Shared hosting plan for best performance and you can get it for very affordable price with many more hosting features like, Free cPanel Access,Auto one click installer, 99.99% uptime, 24/7 Support, money back policy and much more. you can check many hosting providers reviews and feedback and select the best host for you..let me know the details, We will help you out further.
    Last edited by Scopehosts; 05-07-2016 at 12:49 AM.

Thanks for your advice

nice, i am a newman, your advice is helpful

SSD drives are quite popular nowadays among web hosts. Most of web hosts are utilizing the SSD drives in their servers. The prime advantages of using Solid State Drives (SSD) are better speed, lower seek times, faster read / write performance. I would suggest you to do good research on reliability and support quality before choosing the web host.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

You should try SSD based server for best hosting services.

SSD is always better than HDD, so you can go with SSD unless you need a lot of space.

I think that you need to decide first how and for what you will be using your VPS for. And I think that only your own tests will help you to understand which is better service. As for the VPS providers: EuroVPs, Hostwinds, Kvcwebhost.com could be great list to start your research from.

Quote Originally Posted by thewebhostingdi View Post
    SSD drives are quite popular nowadays among web hosts. Most of web hosts are utilizing the SSD drives in their servers. The prime advantages of using Solid State Drives (SSD) are better speed, lower seek times, faster read / write performance. I would suggest you to do good research on reliability and support quality before choosing the web host.
    Thanks for the information.

It depends on what type of website you are going to host. you can choose web hosting according to your business needs, if you just want to set up a blog then shared hosting is good and affordable.

If you need offshore server hosting, I can honestly say that Superbithost.com is the best place to get professional service.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

you can even check some of the shared hosting offers, there are many hosts providing Better hosting services. SSD Shared hosting now in trend, it gives best performance at very affordable price.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

It really depend on what you intend to run. And also you will need to see what type of SSD. If not, it make no different using a SATA-3
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast