on-demand video streaming

What host is bale to offer me good plans for on-demand video streaming?
    Is that hosting-marketers.com? Or are there better deals elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    What host is bale to offer me good plans for on-demand video streaming?
    Is that hosting-marketers.com? Or are there better deals elsewhere?
    Are you wanting you host videos and allow streaming? If so, the best option to go with would be a dedicated server.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

You need to go with the good server which can provide you on demand video streaming.

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

You can try 4Goodhosting.com as alternative host. According to my experience, they are the best option to get web hosting solutions. Reliability is excellent and prices are reasonable. Servers are fast and always up. I am very pleased with the 24 hours support. They’re very polite and patient when I made a bunch of mistakes (on my part, of course) and always respond in minutes often with all the solution I need. Go ahead and contact them today.

I know perfect option to get cheap hosting with great performance and high uptime is goldenbeaverhosting.com. This host is well-known among webmasters as reliable in delivering of trustworthy services, you won't regret of using them.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I refer you to go with any Netherlands or Russia based dedicated servers. Are you going to do even live video streaming also? what are the requirements ? let me know the budget too. you can get some highly configured servers at low price with unmetered bandwidth.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers