Minecraft server hosting

What server provider do you know with fast hardware and networking for my Minecraft server.
    I am looking for host with powerful servers and skilled tech staff who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about provisionhost.com? Are they reliable?

I'd like to draw your attention to servers from bekserver.de and pirateshosting.net.
    They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

How much disk space, bandwidth do you need? What is your budget?

I believe Kvchosting.com would be a good place where you will have opportunity to get stable servers at good price starting from $89.99/mo.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge provisionhost.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Mention the configuration you are looking for. I suggest you to check with some reliable host who can provide you 99% uptime, excellent support on your hosting service and best for your needs. now even for dedicated servers you can get Management service as an addon.

I think you should compare offers and choose the best fit. I know provisionhost.com are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    What server provider do you know with fast hardware and networking for my Minecraft server.
    I am looking for host with powerful servers and skilled tech staff who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about provisionhost.com? Are they reliable?
    Hello Snoopy!

Check out Minecraft VPS Hosting by Hostwinds. There is 16! different levels to fit your needs. This way you can start with exactly what you need and as your lobbies grow in size so can your server. I'm on skype (hostwinds.jessej) if you have any questions.
    Hostwinds - Unlimited Web Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Low Server Loads
    Hostwinds - VPS Hosting
    OpenVZ | SolusVM
    Skype Me! hostwinds.jessej

I know servers from a2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net are able to satisfy all your demands.
    You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

I would avoid OVH and FDC, their support is really horrible. They were "fixing" my problem for 2 days!! So I get angry and I migrate to 10gbps.io where I have 10Gbps bandwidth with SSD disks. They fix same issue within 15 minutes (which is slow for me as well, but better than in OVH / FDC case). Let me know if you would like to know more information about my dedicated server.

Going to use provisionhost.com server solutions. As I see their servers are powerful and support is always there to assist. Thanks for your replies.

Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator

Setup times average just a few seconds for all Minecraft servers. As soon as you pay, our automated system brings your server online in usually less than 2 minutes. You can stop waiting and start playing right away!