Thread: Reseller Rocket

Reseller Rocket

Hi members.

I am launching a Delavo hosted site within the next 2 weeks and need to include hosting for my members.

I came across Reseller Rocket

Does anyone have any info about these guys?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thank You
    Last edited by GMS Hosted; 12-14-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Don't know them well but think you shouldn't concentrate your attention on only them, have a look at reselling from dayana host or hostdepartment or a2hosting.
    These companies have provided them in a quality way.
    Prices are not high.

Thanks for the feedback.

Will have a look at the other hosting services.

I believe you need to do some research for their reviews to find out more information about them. Just google for their domain name
    Good luck
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Yeah,

That`s a Godaddy Reseller Package

It seems there is not much information about Reseller Rocket in the Internet. Not sure but perhaps they are new. But as far as I understand you need reseller account and would like to avoid "blind" signing up.
    I have been using Innohosting.com for some time now, but not their reseller hosting because I do not need to. I use their shared web hosting and can't say a bad word. People seems doing their job very well. I can guess you can experience the same with their reseller. Why don't consider them as good alternative?

Hosting for multiple websites, commonly for business purposes, is known as reseller hosting. Reseller hosting does not require a separate mail server, web server, or a DNS server. Although you are reselling, it is still possible to have your name on the templates.

A CoolHandle Reseller hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods.