How could I implement B2B in Our Online Store?

I'm still working as a marketing assistant and I'm already short of ideas about finding more tactics for a home decoration online store. I have heard from my cousin about a new amazing marketing idea. I don't know if I got it correctly but it is so called B2B marketing. By the way, I want to learn if this could be effective and useful to us. How could I implement B2B?

today any business large or small can jump into B2B trading online. Businesses in sectors as diverse as automotive, information technology and fashion are selling to other businesses. Unlike B2C there is far less competition, you get to know and develop a customer relationship and margins are generally better. B2B is moving from being a purely cost driven engagement to a market and media driven.

Quote Originally Posted by sandlookah View Post
    today any business large or small can jump into B2B trading online. Businesses in sectors as diverse as automotive, information technology and fashion are selling to other businesses. Unlike B2C there is far less competition, you get to know and develop a customer relationship and margins are generally better. B2B is moving from being a purely cost driven engagement to a market and media driven.
    Hhhmmm. Maybe we can have DemandWave help us with B2B marketing as well aside from SEO. I hope it's as effective and useful as I read.
    Thanks for posting by the way.

You can think about install Magento to your website, it is easy for you to start b2b commerce

If you focus on B2B for business, Linkedin is one important channel because it is professional community of business. Magento Enterprise is high-up version of Magento that is developed to support B2B well. E-merchants can upgrade magento 2 - the last version of Magento.