Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VPS hosting and shared hosting are the two different things you can't correlate these two. The entire thing depends upon your requirement and traffic to your website. Lets have a look over the below mentioned article where you will find the complete information for selecting a proper web hosting solution for your business

https://branded.me/razashaikh/why-to...-for-your-blog

VPS acts like a dedicated server with the ability to have own set of services

VPS Hosting would be a better option for you. But it depends on your budget and requirements.

Vps is best according to my point of view

Well I clearly know the difference between them, so would you still thinks I'll click that fishy link?

We select leading web host providers and rate their hosting packages based on price, features, performance and overall customer service. We operate test accounts with the web host providers to make sure your experience is as smooth and professional as possible. We survey our customers to make sure they are satisfied, and we update our recommendations and our Top 10 Web Hosting Review rating table based on this feedback. Please read our free hosting reviews and use our advanced search page that help you choose the best web hosting service that suits your website hosting needs, you can read our FAQ page that based on our experience and find out answers to all of your questions.

Godaddy is best hosting services

6050 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91606
    Web hosting services also offer different types of hosting, including shared, virtual private server (VPS), dedicated hosting, and managed WordPress hosting plans.

Of course VPS is better than shared hosting. I reccomend Vultr.

It is depends on your requirement, but check in forums offer section you will get 50% discount on vps.VPS is secured then shared hosting.
    Spicyhost 50% One time discount on VPS
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers
    Quick Customer Supports

It is depends on your requirements, from last year using spicyhost, really excellent service from them.

Quote Originally Posted by pahichu View Post
    I'm working on Product Launch, and someone please tell me: should I use VPS for my website Product Launch?
    I think you should using vps for developing big site with high traffic.

Godaddy is the best web hosting provider which offers fast, secure and reliable web hosting services at an affordable rate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast