Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Which one Is Best Hosting..?

Hello friends,

Which one Is Best Hosting..? VPS Or Shared..!!

shared hosting and VPS hosting have its advantages and disadvantages.

Shared hosting is affordable and easy to manage for simple sites. But its limited in features and server. Resources are shared with other sites, which will cause performance issue for sites with high traffic and highly dynamic contents.

VPS hosting is good for hosting sites with high traffic and with dynamic contents. In VPS hosting, you have the full power of a server and can host many other sites. Also you can upgrade the resources like RAM, HDD space and network speed on demand as the sites popularity grows. VPS hosting is costlier than shared hosting, but there are providers who offer very affordable VPS ranges.

If interested you can check our offers on colossuscloud.com the price just starts at $ 7.70 USD
    Last edited by aaronbrad; 06-07-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

VPS acts like a dedicated server with the ability to have own set of services. While Shared Hosting will have limitations on resources/ ROOT access etc.

I recommend OVH, i had about 10 VPS and one RAM Instance from them.

Thank you guys for the information sharing with us .

It solely depends on what you are going to be using your hosting for. If you are just starting out with a small website you may want to consider shared hosting as it is cheaper and fully managed. By fully managed I mean a control panel, server updates/maintenance, etc. A VPS however comes is managed and unmanaged, you will be responsible for all the server sides edits. So if you are not very tech savy than I would stay start out with a shared plan for now to get the feel of it first. We offer reliable and affordable plans for shared hosting here. You can get a shared account with a free dedicated IP for just 6.50 a month. Shoot me an message if you have any questions.
    Hostwinds - Unlimited Web Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Low Server Loads
    Hostwinds - VPS Hosting
    OpenVZ | SolusVM
    Skype Me! hostwinds.jessej

I'm working on Product Launch, and someone please tell me: should I use VPS for my website Product Launch?

Quote Originally Posted by pahichu View Post
    I'm working on Product Launch, and someone please tell me: should I use VPS for my website Product Launch?
    Is it a physical product or a digital product that will be downloaded? Here take a look at this Budget VPS. This plan is easy enough to get you started and expand as your product does. It is also fully managed so you wont need to worry about server side problems. Send me a message on skype (hostwinds.jessej) I'm always online.
    Hostwinds - Unlimited Web Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Low Server Loads
    Hostwinds - VPS Hosting
    OpenVZ | SolusVM
    Skype Me! hostwinds.jessej

VPS hosting is best because shared hosting has limitations.
    ITHeight offers best SEO training in Lahore helping students earning a lively hood. In SEO training in Urdu course you will learn from basic to advance level of SEO. You will become SEO expert after this course.

The virtual private server is the happy medium between the two alternatives. The server is partitioned and your company is afforded an entire one of the partitions. However, since the server is partitioned, other users on the server do not affect you in the same way as they might on a shared server.

I can express the point that SolVPS.com is the best place where you can get cheap Linux and Windows VPS hosting solutions.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. I like SolVPS facebook page!

I would say that if your needs can be handled by both shared and VPS you should pick VPS because of the reason is more future proof as you can add more performance with hardware etc.

Quote Originally Posted by manvijoshi View Post
    Hello friends,

VPS and Shared hosting are completely different from each other. Below is the comparison between the two.

Shared Vs VPS hosting
    1. All the resources are shared among all the members using the same shared server, whereas in a VPS all the resources are available to one single user.
    2. Shared hosting is cheaper as compared to VPS hosting.
    3. In shared hosting you do not get the root access to the server unlike VPS hosting, which gives you full control over your server.
    4. Specific ports are not allowed to be open in shared hosting but it is possible in VPS, specially for game servers.
    5. Resources like RAM, disk space, bandwidth, OS, etc. can be updated in VPS but not in Shared hosting.
    6. In VPS it is possible to add different subnet IP's , but it is not possible to do the same with shared hosting.

From the above comparison it is quite evident that the best option is VPS hosting as you have full control over the server.

hostgator is best hosting ..

Quote Originally Posted by manvijoshi View Post
    Hello friends,

It depends on your requirements, expertise and budget.
    Shared Hosting is best option for beginners as they usually have small budget, little experience with servers and website need less traffic and system resources. But sometimes website on shared hosting can slow down with server load.

VPS Hosting
    is little bit expensive as compare to shared hosting but gives you website a better platform to run on. With VPS, you get allocated system resources including bandwidth. It is best option to use VPS for a growing website or a website that needs your own software to run.

So, if you are just starting in and have no special requirements then use shared. Your website is grown up or you need your own applications on server then use VPS.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast