Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mobile phones

sorry dude , i do not have any idea about this, u better search on google. .u may get the answer what u need.

some of the basic languages,
    but i don't know about XML.

It is not to my knowledge any mobile contain HTML facilities.

gomobi.info/news/06/mobile-web-hosting-companies
    http://www.duoconsulting.com/mobile-...andard-hosting
    Check these site, surely you will get help.

A mobile device (or handheld computer) is a computing device small enough to hold and operate in the hand. Typically, the device has a either flatscreen display with a small numeric keypad or alphanumeric keyboard, or a touchscreen providing a virtual keyboard and buttons (icons) on-screen. Many such devices can connect to the Internet and interconnect with other devices such as car entertainment systems or headsets via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or near field communication (NFC). Integrated cameras, digital media players, mobile phone and Global Positioning System (GPS) capabilities are common. Power is typically provided by a lithium battery. Mobile devices may run mobile operating systems that allow third-party apps specialized for said capabilities to be installed and run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12