Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

What is SEO friendly design?

I was looking at blog templates the other day and one site I looked at claimed to have SEO-friendly templates. How do you determine whether your blog template is SEO friendly or not?

SEO is important but with a little style and effort you can get the job done without compromising the “vibe” of your site. Presentation is everything and people do not visit or link to sites that are hard to read and do not please the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Almo99 View Post
    I was looking at blog templates the other day and one site I looked at claimed to have SEO-friendly templates. How do you determine whether your blog template is SEO friendly or not?
    for example you need permalink structure, and good meta tags for each page of your website
    A good hosting provider will add credibility to your business and strengthen your brand. SetFor.Net is the premier web server hosting company on the Internet.
    http://setfor.net

Hrvatska društvena mreža

Hello..

When designing a website, it is important to make informed decisions about each design element in order to optimize the site for search engine rankings.

yes there are many blog which are seo friendly but you can also make seo friendly blog like you can give title, Description, keywords and insert h tags bold tags etc

Hello,

As per my knowledge the following points you should include while you are moving forward for SEO friendly design:

(1) Highlighting the business activity
    (2) Keyword research and mapping
    (3) HTML/XHTML markup
    (4) JavaScript/CSS/Flash/Frames in accordance with SEO friendliness
    (5) Internal linking
    (6) Site Structure
    (7) Optimization of images
    (8) Menu must be friendly with the search engine spider
    (9) Search engine friendly URL structure
    (10) XML Sitemap

I hope you got your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by cipl123 View Post
    Hello,

As per my knowledge the following points you should include while you are moving forward for SEO friendly design:

(1) Highlighting the business activity
    (2) Keyword research and mapping
    (3) HTML/XHTML markup
    (4) JavaScript/CSS/Flash/Frames in accordance with SEO friendliness
    (5) Internal linking
    (6) Site Structure
    (7) Optimization of images
    (8) Menu must be friendly with the search engine spider
    (9) Search engine friendly URL structure
    (10) XML Sitemap

I hope you got your answer.
    I think this is one of the best answers i have come across..

SEO is important but with a little style and effort you can get the job done without compromising the “vibe” of your site.

A SEO friendly website will be well focussed on the business purpose of the site in terms of the search engine. SEO friendly web design will have all the aspects to attract Google and index you website and rank it on the top of the search results for the desired keywords.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

Simple background and normal color is seo freindly

yah there are many blogs which are seo friendly but you can also make seo friendly blog like you can give title, Description, keywords and insert h tags bold tags etc.ok

Content building is the important work of the SEO.So, the content of the web site should be qualitative with the use of key words.This is help to optimize your site.Regular modification of the contents is also required.This will get noticed by the Google to get more PR.

thanks for sharing a good knowledge

You should have a goodcontrolober your design. Search engines only index a certain number of lines on your page so use minimum number of programming code at the top ofthe page. Place your content first in your code so it all gets indexed. Using CSS can help in positioning the content of the site.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast