Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

help to choose web hosting

Hello. I require assistance with choice a host for my various websites.
    I have found realitsolution.com which price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    Are they good for performing hosting solutions? What do you know about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I have found realitsolution.com which price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    You can consider a number of points while selecting your web hosting provider.
    1. Consider your budget.
    2. What kind of website are you looking to host
    >> If its a small website, you can always go for shared hosting package. Whereas if you have some special requirements, you can opt for a VPS or Dedicated server.
    3.If you decide to choose VPS or Dedicated server, make sure about getting root access and control panel access.
    4. Consider their hardware reliability
    5. Do they provide extra services like (domain name, SSL certificates, control panel license, extra IP's, bandwidth(metered and unmetered), security bundles, etc.)
    6. Compare different websites that match your requirement.
    7. Check present and past customer reviews before making a final decision.

To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above factors from use reviews. * Talk to a representative of the selected one and if satisfied...signin with them. Service providers like 9cubehosting.com provide professional service at low cost.

I always keep in mind few things while choosing better hosting for my website.
    1. Reliability
    2. 99% uptime with instant service
    3. Budget
    4. Bandwidth limit

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    If your sites are already developed, the hosting must be adapted to the technology in which the page is done. There are various suppliers which can give hosting plans like Host-gator, Go daddy, blue host. But, in the meantime, you should pick the hosting plan which is more reliable, tried and true and surrenders you an incredible up-time. The more reliable provider, the less change you will have to intervene in the future.
    When you are looking for a reasonable Web Host with Excellent support, I would recommend you Znetlive, their customer support is amazing.

Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator

Quote Originally Posted by albertnelson View Post
    Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator
    Great post. Thanksfor sharing.

Yes, the best way is as mentioned from other forum mates, just make a research on 5-10 providers and look out for review and then make up your mind which is best for your requirements.

You should consider choosing a web hosting provider based on your requirement. If you are planning to host a single website then a shared hosting account would be enough for you. But if you have more than a couple of websites to be hosted, you should consider purchasing a reseller account.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I'd advise you to use services from ifastnet.com and bekserver.de, they are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Shared hosting plans from them are perfectly met your demands. They are providing featured and stable hosting solutions for a competitive prices. Do not hesitate to contact their high available support to get more information.

Before selecting any hosting provider, can you just mention your needs? like budget, location and configuration. It will help us to assist you some of the best hosting companies. Now I use Scopehosts.com SSD shared hosting services and everything is working fine for me. They have excellent technical support team, Best uptime, instant upgrade and downgrade options, refund policy, DDOS protections with shared hosting and much more. you can have a look on their services.

First of all you need to do research on their services with the help of review websites. I know realitsolution.com is delivering quality hosting deals. Their uptime is extremely high and support know how to manage servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am sure realitsolution.com is a perfect place to get hosting. They are excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99%!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Services from plusplushosting.net are good enough to have a deal with.
    Plans are resourceful and trustworthy and servers are supported well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast