Have you ever tried to resell from exmasters?

I thought that it would be really profitable to reseller hosting from the company which specializes on delivering adult content web hosting solutions. I have found out that exmasters.com offers reseller program.

Do you think that this company offers nice terms in their reseller program?
    Just wanna know what other webmasters think about it...

What are the terms you are talking about? Do you have any kind of specific requriments for the reseller account?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Their reselling is more looking like an affiliate program, as there is no special accounts for this type of activity.

I think it is better to get a reselling from a companies offering special reseller accounts. I can name dayanahost.com as a stable company to resell from, as they are offering really good accounts for affordable price.

What do you mean look similar?
    I assume they are 2 differnt programs and they can't be compared in any case
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Their reselling is more looking like an affiliate program, as there is no special accounts for this type of activity.
    I can't really agree with you because exmasters.com offers quite a good reseller program which consists of own hosting, be reseller and join referral system.
    To my mind, this is good company and it offers nice terms in their reseller program offers.
    Think that you will have good decision to own hosting and start your own company - you will earn good money if you know profitable steps of promoting your company.

Never tried. Possibly because Callisto is correct. However I know exmasters as rather stabkle host excellent for aadult sites.