server for live broadcasts

If you have to choose between two server providers - hosting-marketers.com and pirateshosting.net which seem to be good for running live broadcasts web sites and I wonder which host would you have a deal with?

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    If you have to choose between two server providers - hosting-marketers.com and pirateshosting.net which seem to be good for running live broadcasts web sites and I wonder which host would you have a deal with?
    I would totaly avoid hosting-marketers.com especially for videos even live-stream. I had a dedicated server from them for a while and it was not quite good experience. It depends how much bandwidth you need, so how much bandwidth do you need? I used to have a live-streams on my websites as well via 10gbps.io and it was OK.

You should answer these questions before you choose your provider of dedicated server:
    Bandwidth:
    Configuration:
    Support:

I do not have experience with second provider who you mentioned in post.

Let me know if you need more information about my server configuration

M

I have got very good dedicated server from VPS9 networks. I suggest you to check with their dedicated server packages. they have even instant setup for some special server plans. check their spacial offers page. you can get more information there. Very good support team, highly configured Servers, great uptime, affordable servers.

sorry dont know about either of them..i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator

I know that Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If you are in search of quality server host check out deals from a1dedicatedservers.com. You will get solid hardware, professional support and low-cost featured plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

There are tons of web hosts out in the hosting services market claiming they are the best. It is not so easy to choose reliable host.
    I know several hosts that can meet your needs, they are:
    1) http://Superbithost.com/ - Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
    2) http://QHoster.com/ - Their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts. They are good for live streaming, so compare them and choose the best option for your needs.

As I know Hostzealot.com servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Servers from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    With our dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own. Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.