yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs pirateshosting.net

Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and pirateshosting.net are attractive from many aspects but I have to be with only one, what is that?

How much HD, RAM and Bandwidth do you require?

It seems to me that Superbithost.com will meet your demands.
    Have had no issues. My sites where all transferred free and everything went smooth.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are in search of quality server provider you should definitely go with Superbithost.com. You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support, no matter what location is needed!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

It's really hard to choose between such respectable hosts like yougottohaveithosting.co.za and pirateshosting.net because their services are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    Prices are competitive and support is always ready to help.

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I vote for yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Brief about your requirement for that i can suggest you better,but also you check with some popular websites like ctrlswitches ,spicyhost and leasedlayer,compare hardware setup and prices based on your requirement,and select better one.

I prefer to get quality servers from Hostzealot.com provider. You will be pleased with their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Are they reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions.

Could you be more specific? What amount of hard disk, memory and data transfer do you need?

You can also contact findmeaserver.com team and they will find the best dedicated server host absolutely for FREE.
    Try to contact them also and get all the things cleared with their support. I like their services, they are very helpful

Check their reviews, and on what basis its best can you mention what all points you have considered?

You can look at A2hosting.com and check out their managed dedicated hosting packages. It is well-known US web host (which is also environmental friendly).
    It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

You search some other alternatives also, Check with spicyhost.in compare hardware setup and prices, and select better plan.

The cheapest Dedicated servers i have seen are from http://sirbah.co.uk