Looking for #1 web host to get reseller hosting solutions

well, I need #1 web host, I would like to get reseller hosting plans at.
    What can you say about Hostwinds.com and their hosting solutions?
    Is it trustworthy web hosting provider? Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

I need about 50 gbs of space, 1050 gbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Sorry, haven't heard about them before. But there are so many providers who providing the best services with more addons & best features including moneyback guarantees, higher uptimes in network & at very affordable prices.also you check with leasedlayer, for high hardware configuration and Quick customer supports.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I suggest you spicyhost.in because they have excellent customer supports and high hardware configuration with affordable prices..just check with websites...because from last 2years i am using spicyhost services..

You can try VPB LLC,which is a global web hosting company,and has 24*7*365 tech support.

If you are looking for best host my recommendation is to get it from Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

DO you have any preferred locations? I would recommend you ovh & crocweb. Never heard of hostwinds though.

To know more about hosting provider you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard that hostwinds.com is offering cheap stable plans and their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner, you won't regret.

Scopehosts has best reseller hosting plans. they do provide free cPanel access and many hosting features along with the plan. check main website once and contact them.

You will get many hosting provider through offer section of forum sites from there select one as per your requirement and budget

There are so many web hosting providers available on the internet. I would like to suggest coolhandle.com They provide fast affordable reliable cheap reseller hosting services at a reasonable price.

Their reseller hosting plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee, 99.999% uptime guarantee, and free Website Transfers, Domain Transfers, MySQL Transfers, and Script Transfers and much more.