Germany based reseller hosting is needed

Hi friends i am looking for German based reseller if any one have German based reseller please let me know.

I would like to order cPanel reseller hosting account with 40 gbs of disk space and 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about QHoster.com and their hosting services? Are they professional? Any alternatives?

Regards

Go ahead and give QHoster.com a try. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.
    Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.

+ Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!

Many of hosting providers providing Re-seller account, but you check customer reviews and ratings about providers and you check who are providing best customer services with high configuration hardware setup.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

You will make right choice. QHoster.com is reliable web hosting provider, it has servers located in UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

I suggest you to go with Netherlands location for best performance. Scopehsots reseller hosting plans are reasonable and reliable.

My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times. QHoster.com is a perfect choice of web host.
    I also liked their cpanel control panel better than other control panel interfaces I have used. Their network uptime is great - 99.9%
    Highly recommended them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    Hi friends i am looking for German based reseller if any one have German based reseller please let me know.

I would like to order cPanel reseller hosting account with 40 gbs of disk space and 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about QHoster.com and their hosting services? Are they professional? Any alternatives?

Regards
    As per my experience i suggest you spicyhost ,excellent customer supports and reliable prices. just check with website and they have googd customer reviews.and also you check with others hosting providers, compare with prices and hardware setup. select better one.

Mit InterNetX - vom eco Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft als bester Domain-Registrar ausgezeichnet - haben Sie den idealen Partner an Ihrer Seite! Als Domain-Reseller bei InterNetX erwarten Sie und Ihre Kunden zahlreiche Vorteile. Fordern Sie noch heute weitere Informationen an!

You must go through reviews section of hosting provider there you will get good information about services and support

Great information thanks for sharing.

I'd advise you to use reseller plans from webhostingbuzz.com, reseller hosting promo is $1 first month right now!
    Plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
    Support is online around the clock.

As previous posters suggested, you can try Qhoster.

25119 N. Aspen Grove Lane Colbert, WA 99005
    We offer a range of efficient, affordable supplier type website hosting service plans to fit any need or budget. All records are triggered INSTANTLY following payment, so you'll be able to get started right away.

Many of hosting suppliers offering Re-seller account, but you examine testimonials and scores about suppliers and you examine who will offer best client services with high settings hardware installation.

I would like to suggest you that Hostripples.com because they are providing fast, secure and reliable reseller hosting services for Linux and Windows OS at an affordable rates.