Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Help To Choose Reliable US Dedicated Server Hosting Service

Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about US dedicated server host providing good conditions?
    I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support.

Require over 500 gbs of HD, 12 Gbs of RAM, Linux, 6 Tbs of bandwidth. Budget is $150/mo.

Any info on Hostwinds.com dedicated hosting services? Where are their servers located?

Thank you guys anyway for help.

Hi

I'd suggest you give the following website's a try

ReliableSite.net ( Miami , Florida)
    Hivelocity.com (Florida)

Both offer top end dedicated servers in US. ReliableSite will also offer you free 10Gbps Anti DDos protections.

I suggest you some alternatives,you just check who are providing US location hosting services with best customer services, and also you check with money back guarantee,high configuration hardware setup.and select plans based on your requirement.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I found VPS9 Networks is providing Instant Setup dedicated servers at low cost. Their USA based Dedicated servers looks quite reasonable. Check their reviews and contact the support team once before you purchase the server. all the best.

To my mind servers from hostzealot.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services. Skilled support team is extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am so happy that I chose hostwinds.com ssd hosting for my wordpress site 8 months ago.
    Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their shared hosting account.
    They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.

Looking for Dedicated USA server means Leasedlayer is best one,because they have excellent customer services,and check customer reviews and ratings.i am using from last 1year.No complaints about services.

You can rely on Hostzealot.com, they are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Intel Xeon E3-1230 @ $88/mo & Dual Xeon E5-2620 @ $110/mo!

Server Wala has refreshed all its VPS & Dedicated Server offering to offer our customers the best possible servers available with the best features and automation available. SERVERWALA.ORG is a 4 year old business and is based out of Jaipur (India) with friendly staff here to serve you 24x7.

Get MANAGED DEDIACTED SERVER

Intel Xeon E3-1230
    Cores: 4x 3.2 GHz (Single Quad Core)
    Your configuration
    16 GB RAM
    2x 1 TB SATA 7.2k RPM (Software RAID 1)
    No management software
    Cent Os 6
    100 Mbit unmetered dedicated (Flatrate)
    single IP address
    IPv6 enabled
    No Backup Space

88 USD /mo - CHAT WITH US

All of these servers can handle up to 4 hard drives, we offer anything from 1TB to 6TB SATA drives and 120GB to 800GB SSD Drives.
    We also offer 2 port and 4 port raid controllers as you can select on the signup form.

RAM is also upgradeable.

Standard server deployment is 1-24 hours. Our team strives to deliver these in a few hours, but demand can vary. We promise to work as fast as possible for you!

Each server includes IPMI w/KVM access for remote access and diagnostics.

SERVER WALA is also offering 30% off its first month of ANY VPS Server with Coupon Code: VPS40OFF

For any questions, please contact sales@serverwala.org

I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with Hostwinds.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection. There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans. So far so good. Server performance is excellent.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can try out 10gbps.io they also offer 7-day trial for $99. I read a review on this company and they have a extraordinary support and also 10Gbps ports (as said the name of company ).

If you are looking for Dedicated server in US then I will suggest you to go with bodhost as they have good range of dual core E-5 servers. They are flexible and provide popular server configurations for quick turnaround or more customised solutions. For data-driven websites or applications, we also offer MySQL / MS SQL database servers. kindly have a look the below mentioned link where you will get a detail information about Intel Xenon E-5 dedicated server

https://www.bodhost.com/dedicated-se...eb-hosting.php

I'd suggest you to use servers from Exmasters.com.
    These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I think you can check kvchosting.com. They have a number of good dedicated servers.

I suggest to should offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge exmasters.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast