Switzerland based servers

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and frequent downtime.
    I need stable server located in Switzerland. Rackend.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
    Thanks in advance.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

hi, I have not come across with their services. I rely on Scopehosts hosting services. they have very reliable services with great support team and high uptime. they have switzerland based DDOS protected dedicated servers.

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    They have an amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for their customers immediately.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard only positive impressions on Rackend.com services. You will get solid servers, responsive tech staff and cheap pricing.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Do you know that you might be losing in millions because of the poor services of your shared server?

Here is how you can WIN EVERYTIME, get your own VPS Server from @serverwala.org
    Our confidence speaks for itself, As we are working hard enough to give you these pre conditions to our every client.

• If your website goes down, you don’t pay us.
    • If your queries are not resolved within a day, you don’t pay us.
    • If you don’t get 24*7*360 support, you don’t pay us.
    • No hidden prices and taxes.

“Tell us the best deal you are getting all over internet, And our sales executive will give you a better deal then it. PERIOD”

IP to ping and Speed Test: 162.220.57.35

If you have any questions about our services, please contact us at contact@serverwala.org or give us a call +91 9772222179 And Skype Id - serverwala

Use servers from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
    Prices are low and servers are well-balanced and their tech staff is online for 24 hours.

I know Rackend.com servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.

It seems to me servers from pirateshosting.net are worth your attention.
    Their services are focused on delivering quality and cheap dedicated servers om lovely conditions.
    Support is helpful around the clock.

I suppose there is no need looking at alternatives. Rackend.com is reputed enough to trust this decent web host. Their servers are really stable. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

I'd like to draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own. Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs. Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the linux hosting plans.

Now I see that Rackend.com is trustworthy host with high available staff and reasonable deals. Going to use their server solutions. Thanks for your assistance, it was useful.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen