Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Being on your place I'd recommend iFastNet.com services. They are well-known among webmasters in delivering of quality shared hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I preferred VPS dedicated host

Hola, you could star with ecommerce it has include the shoping car and all you need for ordering and payments by the website.

I know one that have a good service check here they probably can help you! http://webline-services.hn/en/

Regards,
    Ale.

I suggest you to checkout Cloudways platform which offers fast Magento cloud hosting.

I would suggest you cloud hosting, it's safe and very convenient and it offer 24x7 support. For reference you can look at amazon.in which is also a eCommerce site that is maintained in amazon cloud service.

A share hosting ,shared eCommerce and SSL. I have clients they have it and it works very good.

You can try stablehost. It cost high but it's worth.
    Last edited by JennyAlonso; 10-13-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arianagrand View Post
    Hello friends,

which hosting is best for online shopping site? my site is on magento.. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud?
    Hi,

Dedicated Server Hosting will be the best hosting option for your online shopping site. It is a completely secured and highly effecitve hosting option.

To get the plans Kindly Visit- https://weblicence.net

I believe that Swissns.ch will meet all your specific needs - it is flexible web hosting provider.
    Their servers are located in France and Germany. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable web hosting provider.

I prefer Godaddy and Hostgator for Online Shopping Website. Also you can go for Magento or WordPress for building your E-Commerce website.

in my opinion you can try big cartel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12