Windows Reseller with good support and backup policy

Hi!

I am looking for a good windows hosting reseller who offers good and timely support and has a backup policy as well. Went through the offers section but couldnt find any. Then went through the Reseller hosting forum and found HostDime India and Leapswitch. but not sure about their services.

Are hostdime india windows servers hosted in india?

Any other options? I am looking for rates similar to HD India.

Thanks!

Clear your budget and specification for your reseller plan.
    MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    Secure Virtual Environment | Dedicated Servers | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting

Try considering kvchosting.com and hostwinds.com ssd reseller hosting solutions. The price for them is quite reasonable.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

For More reliable Hosting services and Best customer Support I would suggest you to go for Scopehosts.com . Support team is quick and yo will get high uptime on services.

Check with spicyhost.in compare with some other providers hardware setup and prices, directly you chat with providers, and select as per your requirement.

As per my experience i suggest you to search who having only managed services, because they have excellent and quick customer services, Risk free, check with ctrlswitches, they providing only managed service.

I was considering variety penny but when I saw that overselling is nothing permitted plus your talk rep was quite discouraging so I've selected not to go with HD. Although I've had much better encounters with variety penny USA.

Windows Reseller Hosting and Bigrock.in are also options you could consider. Have you searched for comparison charts/reviews for multiple India-based Windows Reseller Hosting service-providers.

These back to back comparisons can be very effective in comparing services to costs.

Plastic Tarpaulins

Why not to give QHoster.com a try?

I can highly recommend this host to all those who read my review. You will not be disappointed, dudes!
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Their FB page is really perfect: facebook.com/qhoster

I am looking for an excellent windows internet hosting service supplier who provides good and timely support and has a backup policy as well. Went through the provides section but could not find any. Then went through the Reseller type internet hosting service forum and found HostDime India and Leapswitch. but not sure about their services.

Taking into account your needs, I can recommend you to contact Superbithost.com team.
    No doubt, it is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
    Very reasonable monthly charge also.

Get good information about there services and support through reviews section with be best option

QHoster.com is good . 24/7 support and high quality. web hosting, domains and VPS with PayPal, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay, Credit Card and more payment methods.