How do I transfer my domain to WordPress?

How do I transfer my domain to WordPress?

It's simple..register a domain, buy some hosting, set the nameservers on your domain to those the web host gives you, then install Wordpress and you're all set to go!

To transfer your domain to WordPress, your can register your domain properly and then choose name server of your domain that provide by those web hosting provider company. Now install WordPress and set up all. After then your domain transfer to wordpress.

Sorry for asking, but what is your site's profile? I think that if you are in some kind of serious business, you won't want to take risks. If you suddenly need more specialized help in setting up your WordPress site, I can advise you on the WordPress development agency. In particular, I am very awkward with the website customization. I was able to transfer the domain to WordPress on my own, but I couldn't figure out the updates. I don't want to accidentally ruin my business, so it's better to delegate authority to those who understand. I hope you find my advice helpful. I wish you good luck with the development of the site!
    Last edited by Kroinfin; 11-05-2021 at 05:18 AM.