bekserver.de vs netdedi.com

Comparing VPS accounts from bekserver.de and netdedi.com which are able to satisfy all my demands but I have to make a right choice, can you help me out?
    What would you do if you were me?

If you are looking for best virtual server hosting I suggest is to get it from provisionhost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

What is your demand? I would go for hosting provider which can provide best support, stable network, and discounts for new signups. For my needs I rely on Scopehosts hosting services.

I would recommend you to check for good VPS:
    https://www.hostwinds.com/budget.php
    http://www.kvcwebhost.com/ssdvpshost...b-hosting.html

I believe there you will be able to find everything you have been looking for.

I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Please brief about your requirement for that i can suggest you better,but also you check with some other alternatives who are proving high hardware configuration with affordable prices, and moneyback guarantee,also you check forums offers section who are providing more then 50% discount on VPS, and select better plans based on your requirement.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I suggest you if you are new in hosting means better go with ctrlswitches,they have excellent customer supports, and risk free, or looking unmanaged services means spicyhost is best one

You know netdedi.com is considered to be the best SSD VPS provider.
    Their free trial is a plus from the as they help to to test their services before signing up.
    Prices are low and servers are well-balanced.

My recommendation is to rely on hostwinds.com. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

It depends on your budget, but if you prefer to have a extraordinary support and reliable servers with good service, you should go for 10gbps.io. They also offer a 7-day trial for $99 where you can try out their service without any commitment.

I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I know Kvchosting.com vps deals are trustworthy. Their service is reputable and reliable, support is highly available and prices are moderate
    Hey! It's That Guy!