What is your attitude to magento software?

What companies do you know which supports magento software?
    What is the difference between magento and Os Commerce?
    As for me, I know only serverpoint.com offers magento web hosting and provides unmatched speed for it. Have you ever host e-commerce web sites via this company?
    Do you know any other companies which offers it?

I have read many reviews about serverpoint.com and I can say that many of web masters host e-commerce web sites via this company and also appreciate magento software as the best one. They have reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff. Taking into account these three important factors, I believe you will find the most appropriate host.

Thanks. Let me explain. We provide web hosting for it. The application is open source. All what we do is keep our servers managed for that
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Magento hosting can be managed by any reliable hosting company that has knowledgeable support staff.

I've found it to be extremely slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabatier View Post
    I've found it to be extremely slow.
    I assume that depends on the web hosting service provider
    not on the web application itself
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Actually I have to agree with Sabatier
    I have our servers set up to run the software but it really is cumbersome and requires a lot of things normal hosts dont use. Even after its set up it just doesnt run that well because of its requirements.

I even found that it wants to have rights and puts things in the tmp files and didnt like that one bit. Personally Id rather not support it

THere are and other e-commerce scripts than Magento. I don't like Magento because of it's requirements. Try take a look at CS-Cart, X-Cart, Cube Cart etc that have smaller requirements.

Most of hosting companies provide e-Commerce,such as X-Cart,Cube Cart etc.Magento is also a shop programe but it has large requirements.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

It is very nice clean design.And looks really good – but have noted many comments about speed. Will leave until out of Beta.