Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Own Backup

Backup Profiler

Don't waste another second manually consolidating data from your backup apps & storage logs! Backup Profiler delivers a consolidated, real-time view of the status of all of the backups in your enterprise.
    Download a free trial of our SolarWinds backup monitoring software & discover how to gain end-to-end visibility & control over backups throughout your data protection environment.

Try SolarWinds Backup Profiler whichdelivers a consolidated, real-time view of the status of all of the backups in your enterprise.
    It Continuously monitors your multi-vendor data protection environment & delivers visibility into the entire backup process.

If your host is providing reliable backup of your site (including database), then you're cool. But when in doubt, I recommend you find a method to automatically back up your site to somewhere.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

I agree, there is never a substitute for having a back up of your own data and site. Even when hosts offer a backup solution. Better safe than sorry.

Your advice appeals to me immensely. It is similar to the web hosts that separate respective websites. It is never possible to be safe.

Hey this is a good idea. This is almost like the web hosts separating their website from the customers website. However, you can be never too safe.

Back up will be more secure.if you have .

Yeah i always back up my all web suffering data.

OwnBackup | LinkedIn
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/ownbackup
    Learn about working at OwnBackup. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at OwnBackup, leverage your professional network, and get hired

Personally, I tend to create backups WordPress site myself. There are many popular free backup plugins for WordPress. They can help you recover your site in an emergency. Please check out WPvivid Backup/Restore, you can easily back up your WordPress site with it.
    Last edited by Talaa; 02-20-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12