shared hosting to sign up with .... what is that?

Which shared account would you buy - from iFastNet.com or QHoster.com?
    What should I do?

Before haven't herd about them,you check customer feedback about them, and also you check other alternatives providers, and compare with prices,hardware setup, and other features also,many of providers like spicyhost leasedlayer and inetwebhost providing moneyback guarantee, stable network, and excellent customer services, so you research on in and select better one.

Do not go for QHoster.com , I had very bad experience with them. their support team is very slow. Network is not stable. Better search for some other hosting provider. Quick support team is very much important.

If you are looking for reliable hosting my suggestion is ViUX.com. You will receive stable featured cloud hosting plans provided by skilled responsive techies.

If you are looking for a reliable provider, I suggest you to check NextPointHost. They have very skilled techies and good service on a cheap price.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

You can choose any of them but meybe would be better if their datacenter is closer to you if other options are close in specification.

I think that your main concern should be - the company which is non EIG brand.
    I would recommend you to check https://www.hostwinds.com/
    They are non EIG and US based host.

iFastNet.com ? can you write clearly about it ?