Join Ohostme.com today and save big with an annual Cpanel Plan for $5 per year no other hosting provider can offer this special price!

Got questions?

Q: Need unlimited web hosting space and bandwidth?
A: We have it with our unlimited budgetannual4 plan

Q: Need a USA server
A: We have it with our low latency server based in a datacenter in the US

Q: Need softaculous?
A: We have this also as standard with all our Cpanel/Linux plans

Q: What features will I get?
A: You will get the following features as standard:
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth per month
  • Softaculous
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited MySql Accounts
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited Add on domains

And that is an amazing list of features as standard.

To order: Place my budget hosting order now

Q: Is there any hidden cost?
A: No, only if you choose to purchase the extras at checkout (not required)

Q: Can i use my own domain?
A: Yes of course you can

Q: How much does it cost?
A: Amazingly only $5 per year no other fees ever!

Q: How long have you been in business?
A: Since 2011 we originally setup as ValueHostNI but decided in Jan this year that the name was not suitable to a worldwide hosting business and then renamed to ohostme so about 5 years as a stand alone hosting business we operated as a joint venture with a web design company back in 2009 then went our separate ways in 2011.

Q: Do you offer support?
A: Yes we do, not 24/7 as this keeps our costs down but you will find us available for most of the day and ticket response times are usually within the hour.

Q: Can i get a refund if not happy?
A: Yes of course you can, if for any reason the service does not meet with your standards or there is a technical fault if you request a refund we will gladly refund your hard earned cash no questions asked.

Q: What happens if you close down, will you disappear?
A: No we will not, we have no plans to close as we have been in business so long and if we where to close we would not leave you high and dry we have contacts in the hosting business that would host your account in our place should this ever happen but as I said we have no plans now or in the future to close.

If you have any other questions just ask we will be glad to answer them, you are our business and we make it ours to ensure you are happy.

To order: Place my budget hosting order now

Why ohostme?
We offer value for money and offer the best in server technology so we can provide the best to our clients. We have been in the business since 2011 and continue to grow year on year, so why not join us today and see what we have to offer you.

Support:

Call: 184-582-31670 (Customer Services USA)
Email: support@ohostme.com

Ohostme - Florida Office:
14350 60th St North Suite: 36469 Clearwater FL. 33760.

Ohostme - Portland, OR Office:
11812 N Columbia Blvd Suite C15-592231 Portland, Oregon, 97217, USA

Ohostme - Australia Office:
42A Crimea Street C/O J03656 Parramatta New South Wales 2150 AUSTRALIA.

Ohostme - UK Office:
Unit D6 Alison Business Centre 40 Alison Crescent Suite: #36479 Shefield S2 1AS United Kingdom.