Learn VPS Management

Hello,

So far I had only dealt with shared hosting. Now I think it is high time to move to a VPS server. But before I migrate, I want learn how to manage a VPS server. Can anyone plz tell me how I can setup a VPS on my system, so that I can learn how to work with it.

It depends on the Which VPS you are using. If Its Linux VPS then Install VNC Viewer and use VPS root details to login and to use VPS. If its windows VPS then Install Remote desktop connection application (RDP) and use VPS administrator login details to access. To reboot, boot, shutdown, re-install, and other VPS settings the hosting provider will give you the access to control panel to perform these activities. If you are unable to manage VPS then Go for managed VPS hosting services.

What's the best company or website to buy VPS from for $10 a month? Also which are the fastest. 

Hosting provider will setup VPS for you. you need to manage the VPS through control panel provided by host. you will be having limited option in it like, reboot VPS, re-install OS, boot, Enable TUN.TAP, enable PPP and more. these options will help you to manage the VPS. In case if you want options then you can go for paid control panel options suitable as per your hosting plan.
    Inetwebhost.net : New Website Design
    Shared hosting at 1.99Euros/mo. | SSD Dedicated servers
    Affordable Unmanaged VPS | Cloud VPS | Metal Server and much more

Managing VPS you will encounter many problems. You must have experience and knowledge about it . It's best to rent a VPS service management 3rd party Accommodation

I would suggest you to check with VPS9 Networks, they provide Free Control panel access to manage VPS. you can even get basic technical support for VPS hosting plan.

he best place would be to keep interacting on the online forums. I got my first VPS when I was not getting the best service from the mediocre shared hosting and it costs like $10/mo to get the best premium shared hosting with a limitation on number of sites. Then I was able to grab a pretty good VPS for under $5/month and it does wonders in performance and stability for me.

I strongly recommend to follow the discussions on Low End Talk ( lowendtalk.com ) and Web Hosting Talk ( webhostingtalk.com ) for your vps learning. It will not make you a vps expert overnight but gives you lot of exposure to various issues people come across and the solutions. You can freely post questions and experienced people over there are quite helpful.

you are unable to manage VPS then Go for managed VPS hosting services.

You will get many hosting provider for manage vps through Offer section of forum sites from them select one as per your requirement and budget