German Cloud Provider

Hi,

I am looking for cheap cloud hosting provider in German, please suggest me

Thanks

I recommend you to check with Scopehosts.com , they have Germany based cloud VPS services. they do provide good support. I am using their services. Its trust worthy.

I believe that Stratus4.com will meet your needs in terms of speed connectivity. Their managed cloud hosting deals are affordable.
    Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
    Support is good - ticket system works well.

+ Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Your Secure Cloud - Your new, innovative and secure online data storage. In today’s times, having one’s data available immediately and fast is of vital importance in the private sector as well as in the business sector. Using a vast variety of technical devices, keeping an overview and data security might become a problem. But what if you could store all your data at one safe place? A place where you can access your data any time? Be it the pictures of your last holidays or highly important documents of your company. The perfect solution: a secure online storage, more specifically a secure cloud - Your Secure Cloud - Your cloud provider from Germany.

I strongly believe that Digitalserver.com.mx will also suit your demands in terms of speed connectivity. Pricing is super good.
    Check out their cloud web hosting deals. It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Your Secure Cloud offers innovative and secure cloud computing for online storage at the highest security level from Germany.

I recommend you VPB,it is a global web hosting provider that specializes in dedicated server hosting,cloud server and its related products and services.
    Contact information:Skype: huang.janice6
    Web:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

Why not to give time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry a try?

Check a2hosting.com cloud web hosting solutions. Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I can also say that viux.com is really good cloud web hosting provider along with helpful 24/7 customer support.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I think you should choose A2hosting, you will never regret about it!

Choosing cheap not solution brother