Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tight budget server

Good day folks! I have a low budget and want to buy a cheap but stable dedicated server.
    I found webis.pt, but I don't really know much about their services.
    What can you say about their deals? Any discounts they offer?

I have never heard about them. For some affordable and stable dedicated server packages I suggest you to check with VPS9 networks. they provide stable network and high uptime.

Servers from plusplushosting.net and pirateshosting.net are attractive from my point of view and they are able to satisfy all your demands. Servers are well-balanced and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose kim View Post
    I have never heard about them. For some affordable and stable dedicated server packages I suggest you to check with VPS9 networks. they provide stable network and high uptime.
    Thanks a lot very good learning for me Dude

I like webis.pt Portugal based server deals. Their support team is responsive. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

The best way to know about their services is search them in web hosting reviews sites. Web hosting reviews decode much information about the reliability and stability of web

I recommend you to look for reviews on them to know more about services. As I see webis.pt is delivering trustworthy service and skilled tech support, why not to give them a chance?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hi, dude, What is your expectation. Do you want to host a website which is receiving a lot of web traffic? Or you like to host any other specific software which accessible by visitors.
    You can make it on your budget. The best budget and high configured server are avaiable in servercake.in. They can provide you budget servers. They provide one year free service like amazon. If you are brand addict you can go with Hostgator.

Good server should cost good money. I would recommend you to remember this while searching for the host.
    If you check https://www.webis.pt/en/dedicated-servers.php you will find there a couple of great options.
    Use coupon code webis50and you will have 50% off for that server

]USA Dedicated Server | Intel Core2Duo 2.2GHz | 19$/Month |
    Bliss Hosting Company

http://blisshostingco.net/usa-dedicated-hosting.html
    Last edited by BHC; 08-02-2016 at 12:58 AM.

I suggest you to check with alternatives because leasedlayer is now providing 60%discount VPS, and alsohigh hardware setup with veru less prices, they have good customer ratings also.

Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth your attention due to their top-notch services, support is online around the clock and support is helpful around the clock.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.

Are you interested in specific location ?

I heard only positive regarding webis.pt solutions. With their deals you will get high performance servers that are not overloaded and tech team is knowledgeable. You can get 50% off using coupon webis50!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast