Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Snoopy,

I don't know about the host you mentioned, but if you're still looking I could recommend Domainsatcost.com Servers, they have 24/7 customer care support, and they currently have Dedicated server sale starting at only $44.99/m
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

Check with providers hardware setup and prices, also check reviews and ratings about providers and select better plan as per your requirement.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

If you are looking for best server hosting I recommend WooServers.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff
    Hey! It's That Guy!

How much money are you willing to spend and do you need specific location ?

Good conditions is quite interesting requirement Where do you need it to be, what is the budget ?

2465 John F kenedy blvd 3G Jersey City, NJ 07304
    By Good conditions do you mean support? Most host offer 24/7 support already so I would suggest you go into their chat or phone service. Talk to someone and really get a feel for how they treat their customers.
    serveyoursite agent web hosting done right.

For every person the phrase ‘’good conditions’’ means something different. It would be better if you state what you expect from a particular hosting package – like RAM, price, etc. Because for someone it would be OK to pay let’s say $50, while for someone else this price would be too high.
    Affordable and reliable VPS hosting plans
    Mikrotik cloud based routers
    Fast and reliable web hosting services , SSD storage, backups and free IP addresses.

after reviewing listed host provider i recommend you iwrahost since it give good service and reliability with cheap it haven't have any problem with its users and costumer and after using it my self for years i didnt have any problems yet.

Dedicated server hosting provides customers with benefits such as high-speed Internet connection, high quality physical infrastructure and security. Storage packages are often customized to suit customer needs such as bandwidth, memory, and storage space. Because you "own" an entire server and do not have to share with another company, this will allow for powerful CPU application programs to operate smoothly and prevent your website from being shut down maded by other websites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12