which shared account is better to sgin up with - bekserver.de or ifastnet.com?

Which shared account is better to sign up with - bekserver.de or ifastnet.com?

Which way would you follow and why?

That questions is at once too broad and too specific.
    Too broad as you do not state what your needs are -- e.g. if you need German hosting (one host seems a German one, given the .de TLD), and too specific as I have never ever heard about either of these hosts. Are they resellers?

John

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Sorry, haven't heard about them before. But there are so many providers who providing the best services with more addons & best features including moneyback guarantees, higher uptimes in network & at very affordable prices.As per my experience i suggest you to check with Spicyhost .High hardware configuration with excellent customer services.

Check Inetwebhost.net , We have 1Gbps Shared hosting services with free cPanel Access and DDOs protection. Instant setup for all shared hosting plans with refund policy.
    Inetwebhost.net : New Website Design
    Shared hosting at 1.99Euros/mo. | SSD Dedicated servers
    Affordable Unmanaged VPS | Cloud VPS | Metal Server and much more

According to my experience ViUX.com is great host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

What about disk space, bandwidth requirements? What is your budget?

I know that kvchosting.com is professional host offering nice ssd shared hosting solutions.
    I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.

can you give me more information about bekserver.de ?