Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interested in starting as a reseller

Hello,

I am mainly interested in this due to the fact that currently I am a computing student (soon going onto university in order to do networking) so I thought I'd give being a reseller a try, I have never done something like this before and obviously have no clients.

What I'm looking for from you guys is maybe some advice on where to start, whether it is worth it as a College student to even consider going on this venture, and finally what reseller would be the best as of yet I have only managed to look at GoDaddy, but I have read bad things about them and the price would be £91.19, I'm not entirely sure of the chance of me making profit higher or even enough to cover the bill would be (I don't mind if I make nothing in the early stages as I can cover the bill myself).

So if you guys could please give me some tips and advice on this situation that would be great!

Thanks a lot for your time and have a nice day!

Edit:

I am not looking at this from the point of view of getting rich overnight, however I would like to possibly make a passive income from this. I understand that it will take some hard work

I would recommend you to choose reseller hosting package based on ssd storage - it is much faster than regular hosting.
    I can recommend Kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting deals. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

I would suggest you to check Scopehosts reseller hosting services. If you are using it for the first time then go for even management services too. They have excellent support team, provides best solutions for any hosting related issues.

Check with providers features, addons services, and hardware setup with prices also.even you check with who are providing moneyback guarantee.and select better plan..
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Start your reseller hosting with waxspace.com at cheap price start from $5.90/month with 25% OFF

Unlimited Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | 20 cPanel Accounts | Unlimited MySQL Databases | Unlimited FTP Accounts

You can check with all providers, and also you research on Indian based provider, you will get very less budget servers, and they have excellent customer services also, i am using spicyhost, there is no problem from last one year.

Pretty good and nice reseller hosting opportunities offered by QHoster.com - the price for their cPanel reseller hosting plans is cool.
    The best in their is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

25119 N. Aspen Grove Lane Colbert, WA 99005
    I indicate you to check Scopehosts supplier hosts. If you are using it for the first time then go for even management alternatives too. They have excellent support group, provides best alternatives for any internet hosting service related issues.

IF ADVISED I still recommend spending godaddy, because it is being appreciated in the countries of North America, and most of them are using it, please pass it and see where it is good, and why I was such recommend godaddy and I'm spent!

Reseller Club is the best reseller hosting provider which offers fast, secure and reliable reseller hosting services for Linux and Windows OS.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted and time-tested brands like Hostwinds.com - check their ssd reseller hosting deals.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

+ Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Hope it will help.

I would suggest you to check here at the forum so you can see which host provider can give you a best option for your needs.And Please fallow some important steps: Besides Affordable prices and reliable host

24x7 Live Support 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
    Latest Webhosting Platforms
    Instant Set-Up.
    7 Money back guarantee

Good luck.

Check with providers features, addons services, and hardware setup with prices also.even you check with who are providing moneyback guarantee.and select better plan..

You will get many hosting provider through Offer section of form site from them select one as per your requirement and budget

+ 101 votes for hostwinds.com litespeed ssd reseller hosting solutions.

Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
    Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast