Hello,

I am mainly interested in this due to the fact that currently I am a computing student (soon going onto university in order to do networking) so I thought I'd give being a reseller a try, I have never done something like this before and obviously have no clients.

What I'm looking for from you guys is maybe some advice on where to start, whether it is worth it as a College student to even consider going on this venture, and finally what reseller would be the best as of yet I have only managed to look at GoDaddy, but I have read bad things about them and the price would be £91.19, I'm not entirely sure of the chance of me making profit higher or even enough to cover the bill would be (I don't mind if I make nothing in the early stages as I can cover the bill myself).

So if you guys could please give me some tips and advice on this situation that would be great!

Thanks a lot for your time and have a nice day!

Edit:

I am not looking at this from the point of view of getting rich overnight, however I would like to possibly make a passive income from this. I understand that it will take some hard work