How to Create Rounded Corners in Photoshop?

Hello everyone,

I need to know, How to Create Rounded Corners in Photoshop?

Okay, so that may be exaggerating things a bit, but rounded corners definitely look more appealing to us than sharp right angles. It's a bit unfortunate then that every time we take a photo, even if it's a photo of a kid's birthday party with balloons and party hats, the photo still ends up with sharp corners. That may be fine if we're simply getting the photos printed, but what if we want to use the photo in a design or a collage? How do we convert those sharp corners into round ones?

Step 1: Add A Layer Mask. ...
    Step 2: Add A Vector Mask. ...
    Step 3: Select The Rounded Rectangle Tool. ...
    Step 4: Select The Vector Mask Thumbnail In The Layers Palette. ...
    Step 5: Drag Out The Shape. ...
    Step 6: Add A White Stroke To Create A Photo Border.

Can I suggest some YouTube channels for Photoshop tutorials? I always find that seeing things makes it much easier when learning about Photoshop - maybe you do too.

Here's some good ones, my favourite is the official Adobe one

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/7-youtu...deo-tutorials/
    There are red ships and blue ships but no ships like friendships.

Okay, so that may be exaggerating things a bit, but rounded corners definitely look more appealing to us than sharp right angles. It's a bit unfortunate then that every time we take a photo, even if it's a photo of a kid's birthday party with balloons and party hats, the photo still ends up with sharp corners. That may be fine if we're simply getting the photos printed, but what if we want to use the photo in a design or a collage? How do we convert those sharp corners into round ones?

25119 N. Aspen Grove Lane Colbert, WA 99005
    Can I recommend some YouTube programs for Photoshop tutorials? I always find that seeing things creates it much simpler while studying about Photoshop - maybe you do too.