Virtualmin installed ?

I just got a VPS with Ubuntu 14.04 installed to it. I need to install Virtualmin on it to set it up. But Virtualmin needs a host name associated with the VPS to get it installed. I already have a domain with NameCheap. How can I use it on the VPS and get Virtualmin installed ?

Search on Google many blog are available.

Virtualmin is very flexible and powerful web hosting control panel for Linux and UNIX systems.

Web Hosting Promotion(Skype: huang.janice6)
    1.Dedicated $29.69/month
    2.VPS $1.9/month
    3.Domain $10/year
    Link:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

You can ask your hosting provider to assist you on this. OR you can go for managed VPS hosting plans where you get complete technical support to resolve such issues.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Virtualmin is a powerful and flexible web hosting control panel for Linux and BSD systems. Available in an Open Source community-supported version, and a more feature-filled version with premium support, Virtualmin is the cost-effective and comprehensive solution to virtual web hosting management. And, Virtualmin is the most popular and most comprehensive Open Source control panel with over 100,000 installations worldwide

Virtualmin provides an install script which allows for an easy installation.

Virtualmin is a Webmin module which allows for extensive management of (multiple) virtual private servers. You will be able to manage Apache, Nginx, PHP, DNS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, mailboxes, FTP, SSH, SSL, Subversion/Git repositories and many more

Quote Originally Posted by VPS9 View Post
    You can ask your hosting provider to assist you on this. OR you can go for managed VPS hosting plans where you get complete technical support to resolve such issues.
    Nice post i agree with him

Usually, getting started with Virtualmin can be done with a few simple steps, using our automated install script.