Dedicated servers in Australia?

Hi there! I need enterprise server with Australian server location.
    I have not found any in offers section here, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

I heard about Superbithost.com, they offer dedicated servers located in Australia, do you know them?
    Will it be worth trying their dedicated hosting services?

I Suggest you to go with Scopehosts.com , for Best Support team, Reliable and stable Network.

What type of project are you planning to host on this type of server? How many TB of bandwidth do you need?

Intel Core2Quad 2.13GHz | 19$/Month | Bliss Hosting Company

Processor RAM Storage Bandwidth IPs Speed US$/Month

Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz 2GB DDR2 500GB SATA 20 TB/M 1 100Mps $19 BUY NOW

Intel Core2Duo 2.2GHz 4GB DDR3 250GB SATA 20TB/M 1 100Mbps $29 BUY NOW

AMD Dual Opteron2216 3.4GHz 4GB DDR3 250SSD HDD 40 TB/M 1 1Gbps $49 BUY NOW

Intel Core2Quad 2.13GHz 4GB DDR3 500 SATA 33 TB/M 1 1Gbps $44 BUY NOW

Dual Core I3-4130 3.4Ghz 8GB DDR3 1TB SATA HDD 20 TB/M 4 100Mbps $129 BUY NOW

Quad Core I5-750 2.66GHz 8GB DDR3 1TB SATA HDD 20 TB/M 4 100Mbps $139 BUY NOW

Quad Core I7-860 2.98GHz 8GB DDR3 1TB SATA HDD 20 TB/M 4 100Mbps $149 BUY NOW

Quad Core I7-870 2.89GHz 8GB DDR3 1TB SATA HDD 20 TB/M 4 100Mbps $159 BUY NOW

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices

Dedicated Servers are the Australian Leaders in personalised service, tailor-made to your company’s needs and requirements. Whether you require a stock standard or fully customized dedicated server solution, we can provide it for you. Dedicated Servers is the original and largest provider of dedicated servers, and now powers more Australian Web Hosting companies than any other provider in Australia.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with Superbithost.com is their Customer support.
    We'll be with this decent bitcoin offshore web host for a long time to come I think. And would recommend anyone to give them a try.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at superbithost.com servers. Recommend this host to others. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.

You can go to vpb. com to chose a suitable one for you, as I know, they have built self-owed server all around the world

Web Hosting Promotion(message me to get the promotion code)
    1.Dedicated $29.69/month
    2.VPS $1.9/month
    3.Domain $10/year
    Link:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at I suggest superbithost.com dedicated hosting packages. With their service you will receive big variety of location choice and available staff.

I've heard that Digital Pacific in Sydney is well balanced host. Check them out.