Any help to choose e-commerce host in US? Is Plusplushosting.net good?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose US web hosting provider which is good for e-commercing.
    What do you think about Plusplushosting.net?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order -ecommerce hosting solution and this US host seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Take help from google search your query there you'll get the best answer.

I heard of a recommendation for Plusplushosting.net and checked them out here (great reviews) and also googled "plusplushosting complaints". I didn't find a single one. That, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting! You'll be glad you signed up with them.
    If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with - highly recommended. Plusplushosting.net will meet your expectations.

Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Their customer support is genuinely 24/7!
    Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful. I can not express how happy I am with plusplushosting.net Litespeed hosting services.

If we know on which language your Ecommerce is created we could tell you more. If your Ecommerce is created on PHP language then I would refer you to go with Cloudways.
    Cloudways provide managed cloud hosting on five giant cloud providers (Digital Ocean, Vultr, GCE, AWS & Kyup) since you want to run an eCommerce site I would refer you to go with Kyup on Cloudways. Kyup is a container which scale up automatically depends on the visitors of your site.
    You can get 20% off on your 1st invoice by using this coupon: ECOMM20 on Cloudways

I have been using plusplushosting.net service for 2 years and never regret a thing.
    I needed to transfer my files to them and they made the move not only fast, but made it almost effortless on my part. Since that day, my site has only been down once, NOT because of their service, but because of my own mistake. I might add, they fixed it within 20 minutes of me emailing support.

I suggest you to get more reliable options. I can say hostwinds.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

I believe you should compare offers to choose the suitable one. I recommend ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to purchase hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.