CPanel Reseller needed today

i need a cpanel reseller with my own name servers and also the ability to use cp/move I need the account asap as my server expires and midnight

Check out Scopehosts reseller hosting services. I hope their hosting plans are suitable for your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by rocka View Post
    i need a cpanel reseller with my own name servers and also the ability to use cp/move I need the account asap as my server expires and midnight
    I am 100% sure that you will not regret having looked at QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting deals.
    They offer various server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

If you are still in search, I would recommend hostwinds reseller hosting deals. Their Litespeed server is so fast
    I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.

I know much good related to Kvchosting.com and their ssd reseller hosting packages. Their plans start from $12.99/mo.
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I can say hostwinds.com ssd hosting deals are solid and services are trustworthy. I love their support team polite manner and quick replies.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Please write what did you choose?
    Last edited by kaufenpreis; 05-19-2017 at 01:32 PM.

I can honestly state that Hostwinds.com is the best host in the world. They are delivering fair deals, top level customer care and highest performance I've ever experienced.

You must check Offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

You will be pleased dealing with hostwinds. Their servers work like a clock, support is responsive and skilled and prices are fair.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am VERY satisfied with QHoster.com service. I switched my company's website, as well as many of our client's website over to their hosting plans over a year ago and we have had no significant troubles at all. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Hostwinds.com ssd reseller hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.
    I contacted their support and they replied very fast and explained me everything clear.

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Sky Host offers reliable reseller hosting plans with ultimate support at lowest possible costs. We offer best reseller hosting packages with Cpanel in all over Pakistan and across the globe.