ewallhost.com streaming server

Have you ever tried streaming servers from eWallHost.com?
    I need your reviews of their activity in the Internet as I plans to sign up with.
    Thanks in advance.

No, I do not have any personal Experience about their services. I suggest you to check out for Russia based Dedicated servers. Inetwebhost.net is providing affordable Servers with high bandwidth and stable speed. discuss about your requirements once with them.

According to my knowledge ewallhost.com is delivering trustworthy services. Their servers are powered with quality hardware and well-optimized for streaming purposes.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

yes i listened about "ewall" this provider from many forum and reviews site, i think this provider is a good host for streaming . i suggest that just contact the sales team and ask your query.

To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by Exmasters.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.

I suggest you to check with Spicyhost,because indian based less prices servers, with high hardware configuarations.