Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hostgator vs bluehost india

While you need to buy hosting for your web site, you feel confuse about who will the best hosting for his/her site??? I need to know which hosting is best between both of them. Please help me out.

Brief about your requirement for that i can suggest you more better, but also just you check customer reviews and ratings about these providers, and compare with some popular website like leasedlayer and ctrlswitches, and select better one.

I think Stable HOst is the best. Besides, VPS is a good choice for you too

Check both providers customer reviews and ratings, also compare hardware setup and prices, and also check other alternatives providers, who are providing money back guarantee with more then 50% discount, and select better one.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Many company provide hosting service but depend on price and features support that is depend company reviews and how many years old company.

Hi, I have come across with spicyhost.in , reliable Indian hosting provider. they have Best hosting discounts. Check once.

Quote Originally Posted by addisoncave View Post
    While you need to buy hosting for your web site, you feel confuse about who will the best hosting for his/her site??? I need to know which hosting is best between both of them. Please help me out.
    Hi,

Both your options are good, but before finalizing your decision kindly-

Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing web hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of hosting plans as per your requirements.

You will get premium quality hosting services at the prices you will not get elsewhere.

I prefer hostgator . It's very good.

I would say hostgator is better in your situation

Both are good web hosting provider. But, in your situation I would like to suggest you that Hostgator is better than Bluehost.

Hostgator India vs Bluehost India - Which One to Choose? - WP Tweaks
    https://www.wp-tweaks.com/hostgator-...one-to-choose/
    So for India hosting, everything is on the same hardware. “Bluehost India” isn't the same as the Bluehost brand in the US, and the same is true for Hostgator India. Keeping that in mind the differentiating factors between the two lies in price, and customer service. So let's get right to it.

Between these two i would go with Hostgator but there are other companies also which you can choose and enjoy services from them. I am really enjoying services with my web host Bullten which provides 24 hour customer support and gives 99% uptime. I haven't encountered any issues from them since i have bought services from Bullten. You can also join them to get best services.

Generally, I go with Hostgator. I had been used their services and never faced any problem. They are providing fast, secure and reliable services with 99.95% server uptime guarantee.

I really doubt this statement. I've used many other web hosts that offered a better service than what i got from bluehost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast