Need dedicated server in Singapore

I need your help to choose a host offering affordable dedicated servers in Singapore
    Require 500 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 10 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.

What can you tell me about Superbithost.com reliability? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

Will it be worth to deal with them?

High Performance
    Hosting Features
    Bliss Hosting Company feel proud To provide dedicated hosting services with latest technology and best hosting features in really affordable prices.
    High Security
    Outstanding reliability
    Powerful and fast dedicated servers located in 8 different data centers venues including Germany and USA make our hosting services full reliable.
    Spamming
    Easy to Mange
    As we are providing dedicated hosting servers in Linux and windows our hosting control panel integrated with latest version cPanel and Plesk panel.
    Greate Support
    USA Data Centers
    Physical server in your control, speed and reliability is common features of USA based dedicated Hosting servers, you will never face ant type of down time.

Processor
    RAM
    Storage
    Bandwidth
    IPs
    Speed
    US$/Month

Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz 2GB DDR2 500GB SATA 20 TB/M 1 100Mps $19 BUY NOW

Intel Core2Duo 2.2GHz 4GB DDR3 250GB SATA 20TB/M 1 100Mbps $29 BUY NOW

AMD Dual Opteron2216 3.4GHz 4GB DDR3 250SSD HDD 40 TB/M 1 1Gbps $49 BUY NOW

Intel Core2Quad 2.13GHz 4GB DDR3 500 SATA 33 TB/M 1 1Gbps $44 BUY NOW

Dual Core I3-4130 3.4Ghz 8GB DDR3 1TB SATA HDD 20 TB/M 4 100Mbps $129 BUY NOW

Quad Core I5-750 2.66GHz 8GB DDR3 1TB SATA HDD 20 TB/M 4 100Mbps $139 BUY NOW

http://blisshostingco.net/usa-dedicated-hosting.html

I would suggest you check inetwebhost.net , they have affordable Dedicated server packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I need your help to choose a host offering affordable dedicated servers in Singapore
    Require 500 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 10 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.

What can you tell me about Superbithost.com reliability? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

Will it be worth to deal with them?
    Just check their reviews on google. I didn’t find great feedback which I personally prefer, when I would like to have dedicated servers & paying for them.

Also what is your budget? Do you have any other requirements for your server in Singapore?

Visit this page https://10gbps.io/singapore-dedicated-servers, their prices in Singapore are one the cheapest and when I typed a company name to google I found only positive feedbacks.

Let me know if it helps you

Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. So I decided to get a dedicated server with Superbithost.com after reading positive reviews, they transferred all my accounts with no problems and the tech support guys have been extremely patient with me.
    I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with them!

Hi,I am Janice from VPB.LLC(USA),which is a global web hosting provider that specializes in dedicated server hosting,cloud server and its related products and services.
    All our dedicated hosting plans come with Free Customized Solutions, Enterprise Class Hardware, Remote Reboot, Remote Access, Fast Setup and much more.You can get further discount dtails by contacting me personally.
    Web:https://www.vpb.com/group.php?gid=203&fuid=291

The cheapest Dedicated servers i have seen are from http://sirbah.co.uk

Hi Peligino, may visit https://usonyx.net/dedicated-server . Have been providing dedicated server hosting for over 18 years in Singapore.

Superbithost.com is a good web host.
    I've only written in to the support staff to talk about upgrading my package, as my site has expanded greatly on their servers.

Their bitcoin offshore dedicated hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

I'd like to point out that Superbithost.com is great offshore web host. They accept Bitcoin and all of their work is based on quality.
    Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Web Hosting Promotion(message me to get the promotion code)
    1.Dedicated $29.69/month
    2.VPS $1.9/month
    3.Domain $10/year
    Link:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

Look at servers from a2hosting.com and plusplushosting.net, they have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.