What is the best way to manage domains

Hi guys,

So I have domain . com and bought other several different TLDs just ot make sure I own them

My idea is to redirect all to the main domain. and my question is; should I set the forward at the domain manager or should I create a server account and set the forward on the server?

Many thank

I have been managing multiple domains/sites for my clients since a few years now and I think the easiest and best way to do it in your case would be setting up simple WordPress sites on each one of them.

Websites and Online Marketing are two very complicated subject. Domain name is only one very simple variable. If you only have a domain name with a landing page and you don't do anything with it, then you probably won't have any traffic.
    It's not because something is online that people will come to it. You have to put effort and energy into it if you want anybody to see it.
    For WordPress, you could run a multi-site installation that would allow you to manage all of your website in one dashboard. Giving you the flexibility to manage a lot of websites inside one single interface.
    Regarding your domains, if you only put a landing page, without any marketing, there is a low probability that people will ever come. You should cut down the list to a smaller number. A number of website which you can manage, market and write for.
    I'd be happy to help you on the phone if you have any further questions.

You should set the forward at the domain manager better , because it is easier and faster .

No, you don't need to do that. Just redirect all domain you want to your main website

I have been managing multiple domains/sites for my clients since a few years now and I think the easiest and best way to do it in your case would be setting up simple WordPress sites on each one of them and managing them with something like ManageWP
    If they're niche domains, you can monetize them through ads or use them as affiliate sites. Selling them can also be also an option. If you can get the sites to look fairly nice and if they are niche domains, you can sell them on sites like Flippa. Overall, you have many options.
    I'd be glad to help you in detail through a call if you want.
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

you can get all control in cpanel (control panel) with many stuff to manage, every domain provider supplies the full function