What is Difference Between Open SSL and Open SSH?

Hello Guys, I am a newbie in Linux computing and I've previously develop my all project in WAMP system, while Working with LAMP stack, i find a keyword OpenSSH, can anybody let me know what is Open SSH and How it's different from OpenSSL?

OpenSSL contains an open-source implementation of the SSL and TLS protocols. The core library, written in the C programming language, implements basic cryptographic functions and provides various utility functions. Wrappers allowing the use of the OpenSSL library in a variety of computer languages are available.

OpenSSH, also known as OpenBSD Secure Shell, is a suite of security-related network-level utilities based on the SSH protocol, which help to secure network communications via the encryption of network traffic over multiple authentication methods and by providing secure tunneling capabilities.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

SSH stands for "Secure Shell". We care because it enables a networked computer 1 to provide access to a shell on networked computer 2. The user can have a level of confidence that spies listening to the insecure channel cannot decrypt data sent between the networked computers.
    SSL stands for "Secure Sockets Layer". We care because it enables browsers to transmit data to and from a web server in a secure cryptographic way to make life hard for third party spies monitoring all internet traffic.